Usc Uci Articulation Agreement

Joint agreements with California universities and universities are subject to periodic and/or annual updates. Students are encouraged to consult urgently with a DAC or academic advisor and an admissions officer from the interest transfer institution to determine the portability of DAC courses. It is important to note that transfer guides and equivalency credit transfers are not articulation agreements and should be used as a consulting tool in consultation with a DAC or university advisor or a four-year representative for transfer or university admission universities. In the meantime, we recommend that new Spring Admits use our Find Your Counselor tool to identify the admissions counsellor for the institution you want to take transfer courses from. Your advisor can help you understand how the transfer process works in general and has access to the articulation history of all the courses we have accepted in the past by your transfer institution. You`ll also know what kind of credit we`ve given for certain types of frequently transferred classes, and can make some educated assumptions about what you probably (or won`t) get in The Transfer. Your advisor should be a good resource for you when it comes to predicting your transfer balance for completed courses and choosing courses for the summer or fall before you start. Joint agreements between the DAC and the CSU and the UC campuses can be considered by the majors, the departments (course) and, if available, the width of general education (GE) on ASSIST. NOTE: Joint agreements will be published on the PHASEd ASSIST site as CSU and UC campuses update their recent agreements with CCC campuses as soon as possible. Anza College develops and maintains GE and/or major articulation agreements with some private colleges and California universities, including: Click on your school below to view the 2018-19 UCI joint agreements.

Please note that these documents are temporary guides. The latest information is available at An online student transfer information system that offers course-to-course articulation agreements between California community colleges and CSUs and UCs. Check the transferable courses of the CSU and UC, the requirements of general education and the full preparation courses expected from each campus. DAC has formal articulation agreements with the CS and UC campuses and other four-year regionally accredited colleges and universities in California and beyond. Make sure you meet the transfer requirements for your major. After using the features currently available on ASSIST, students may also be required to visit the websites of the CSU/UC campus host sites to view campus-specific articulation agreements “by major” or “by department.” (IMPORTANT: Only “large” articulation chords show which courses are needed for a major.) How do I know which transfer classes should be taken in the fall? You can find articulation agreements with many California community colleges that indicate exactly what credit courses are received on the credit transfer site. Please read the entire agreement carefully. USC will respect the transfer balance on these agreements. The articulation agreements currently show credit for the NEW GE program. Students who arrive under the NEW GE program can use these resources to verify the credit-choice, GE, writing, foreign languages and equivalency of USC courses. To determine whether a CAD course is articulated with a university or university, it must appear on a formal articulation agreement between the two institutions.

Students can continue to successfully move to four-year higher education institutions and universities without formal articulation agreements. Many private and non-state colleges and universities offer unofficial transfer guides or equivalency credit transfers that can provide students with information